Looking for a rewarding career in a challenging environment? Western Wyoming Community College Bookstore is looking for great people to join our team! We’re looking for qualified people to join our staff from time to time in both regular and temporary positions during peak periods. Check back frequentlyyou never know when the right position may come available.
We also have opportunities at our other bookstores across the country. Nebraska Book Company, the parent company of Western Wyoming Community College Bookstore, has been an industry leader since 1915 and manages more than 240 college bookstores across the country. You can view all our store job postings by clicking below. For those of you who have graduated and are anxious to use your skills in a rewarding career in Store Management, review those postings including our Management Training program.
Our Management Training program provides:
- Structured training from one of our best managers with hands on experience.
- Opportunity to learn key functions such as Human resources, purchasing, marketing, and much more.
- Promotion to a store management position after training.
- Excellent starting salary while training
- A solid Benefits package including a matched 401K plan through Vanguard investments, paid life and disability insurance, medical, dental and vision insurance and relocation assistance among other options.
- Career advancement with options to manage your own store and then move into Regional or corporate positions.