- For your protection, please double check your textbook purchase before the January 22 refund deadline. Even if a bookstore employee helps you, you are responsible to make sure you have the correct books .
- All textbook returns without a drop slip and receipt will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Full refunds wil be given through January 22, with receipt and drop slip.
- Last day to return textbooks is January 22, listed on refund policy stapled to your receipt. ( no exceptions )
- Credit Card charges will be refunded to that credit card and all other refunds will be refunded by check from the WWCC College (2-3 week processing time)
- Books purchased within a week prior to the start of a block class can be returned no later than 24 hours after the first day of class.
Refunds will be given for textbooks only if the following conditions are met:
- Ebooks must be returned within 2 weeks from date of purchase, NOT ACTIVATED.
- New textbooks show no sign of use or wear (unopened, unmarked, and in original condition).
- Shrink-wrapped or boxed text, software, or packages are NOT opened. Please be sure you want to keep it before you open it.
- Choose carefully: course packs, outlines, reference books, and study aides are non-refundable.
- Books not meeting the refund policy may be sold back for current wholesale prices during the buyback at the end of the term.
Textbook Rental Info
Renting textbooks is not for everyone. If you aren’t able to have them back on time may we suggest you purchase them instead. It is the students responsibility to ship them or bring them into the store by the deadline. Our rentals are with a third party and there are no exceptions for late returns. Please ship to the address below.
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I have paid the non-refundable rental fee, and understand that the return policies of the store also apply to rental items. I acknowledge that the book, whether new or used, is in good condition.
- I acknowledge the non-return replacement cost and replacement fee that appear on the receipt.
- I will return the book to the Bookstore no later than the rental return due date. If I ship the book, it must be received at the Bookstore no later than the return date, shipping will be paid by customer. Any other return will be rejected.
- I will return the book in good salable condition as determined by the Bookstore. All CDs and other component parts included with this book, must be present and in salable condition as determined by the store upon return. Very limited highlighting is acceptable.
- I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost item(s), or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- If I am late or if I fail to return the book, I will pay the Bookstore the non-return replacement cost and non-return processing fee as shown on the receipt and any applicable sales taxes, at any time after the rental return due date. I authorize the Bookstore to withdraw/charge the same debit/credit card account that was left as the deposit account to make this payment.
- I will not exceed the limit or cancel the credit or debit card above until all the rented materials are either returned to the Bookstore or the fees indicated above are paid in full.
- I understand that I am responsible for all debts incurred. If my account is assigned to a collection agency, I understand that I am responsible for all attorney fees, court costs or delinquency fees that may be incurred during the collection of my debt. I understand that the delinquency fee will be equal to 50% of the principal amount owed.
Mail your returns/exchanges back to**:
Western Wyoming Community College Bookstore
2500 College Dr. E-452
Rock Springs, WY 82901
**Please include your name, address, and phone number with your return so we may contact you if needed.
The bookstore is not responsible for any intended textbook return that does not meet the refund criteria. If you send a textbook back to the bookstore and it cannot be refunded, it is the textbook owners responsibility for postage to have the textbook sent back to him/her.back to top